Give your author site the very best home on the internet with our premium, author-centric, hosting.
- WordPress pre-installed – we’ll set it up for you and include some author themes to help you get started
- Hosted on SSD – this means it’s very fast, typically several times quicker than standard shared hosting
- Unlimited space and bandwidth – never outgrow your website
- 10GB email mailboxes – including instructions on how to send/receive your custom email address from gmail. We will set up your first email address, you can use the dashboard to add as many as you wish.
- Secure FTP access – so you can copy your files to/from your space securely
- Autoscaling – to handle bursts of traffic during, say, book launches
- Automated nightly backups
- Control panel access – secure access to a dashboard to control all aspects of your space. The space is yours!
Unlike with other hosting platforms, your site won’t suffer performance issues when other sites get very busy. My hosting company automatically upscales resources so that other websites will never degrade your performance. Our servers are located in a secure data centre in the UK.
Who is this for?
Many indie authors prefer to build their site themselves but, as with constructing a house, an author website needs to be built on firm foundations. There’s plenty of ultra-cheap hosting around, but there’s little point in investing the time in creating your home on the internet if your visitors are made to feel unwelcome – for example if the site loads slowly or is insecure.
Our hosting is specifically designed to be the perfect home for your website. It’s fast, secure and backed-up nightly. And extraordinarily affordable.
How does it work?
If you want to go ahead, click the button below. Once you’ve signed up, we’ll get in touch. We’ll set up your space, install WordPress (including some free author themes) and sort out your email. We’ll then send you your login details – both to your new site and your hosting dashboard. It’ll then be over to you!
What if I have a WordPress site already?
That’s great – your site will be faster and more secure once you move it across. We charge a one-off fee of £25 for transferring your site across, but aside from that, the deal is exactly the same. Place your order by clicking the button and we’ll be in touch.
Any other questions – please email email@example.com