Give a boost to your book launches
with an amazing author website
Your website is the launchpad for your indie author career. It’s your home on the web, the foundation of your email list building strategy, somewhere for you to communicate with your readers and it’s essential to us that you love your new home.
We build gorgeous custom websites for authors that are perfectly suited to where you are in your career, your genre and what you want for your site. We do this for a fixed, all-in, price and we won’t stop until you are as delighted with your site as we are.
Your site is built so that you can update it yourself or we can do it for you. All websites come with free hosting plus nightly backups and regular technical updates for 12 months.
I couldn’t have done any of that without Kevin. I’m a writer: I don’t have a technical bone in my body. And I don’t want to have. I want to write, and leave all the tech and ‘back office’ stuff to someone else. Kevin does that superbly.
Despite never meeting we have a perfect working relationship and I look forward to working with Kev for years to come. It’s a cliché, but the business of being an independent author is a marathon not a sprint. You need someone who’ll be with you on the journey – and I couldn’t think of a better person to be with than Kevin. Mark Richards
Custom Author Websites
Based on WordPress
Custom site structure
Animation & Movement
SSL certificate (Padlock)
10GB Email Mailboxes
How it works
Custom Author WebsiteSingle price - 50% up-front
- Custom design for you
- Genre Appropriate
- Author specific site structure
- Book pages
- Mailing List integration
- Bookfunnel integration
- Instafreebie integration
- Landing page
- Google Analytics installation
- Facebook Pixel installation
- Ongoing email support
- SSL – Padlock symbol for your site
- Hosted on SSD (FAST!)
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 10GB Email Mailboxes
- Secure FTP
- Automated nightly backups
* This price is valid for any standard author website with the features listed above. If, during the research phase, it becomes apparent that you need something unusual or complex (eg an online shop) then we can discuss the budget needed for this extra work. In almost all cases, however, the price shown above it what is paid.
** Approx USD equivalent – we bill in Pounds Sterling.
Does your WordPress website need a little TLC? Do you have a new book to add? Email signup form to integrate? Has something gone wrong? Kev’ll fix it.
How much does it cost? It depends on the nature of the job but here’s a few examples:
- Integrate email signup form: £20 ($25)
- Add new book to existing site: £25 ($35)
- Problem diagnosis: £25 ($35)
- Install and test plugin: £20 ($25)
So, if you need some ad hoc help with your existing site, drop us a line.